I told myself I’d start writing every day in the morning, and reading every day in the evening. I love to read and write, so I don’t know why I don’t do it more often. But now, here I sit on this first morning, completely uninspired and lost on what I should write about.
I think today I’ll just take it easy and write about what I’m grateful for.
- Early mornings
- Waking up
- JB waking me up by purring and licking my face
- the subtle sounds of the wind chimes
- relaxing my body / realizing when my body’s tense
- finding the quiet space within me
- The birds and their sweet songs
- Taking Bear on walks
- Ruben’s job offer — I’m scared that it’ll be rescinded. I don’t know if they do that, but I’m scared that they will. I feel like I need to be strong and I need to… You know, I don’t need to be anything except me. Just wait because there’s nothing I can do now/ All I can do is wait and be.
- pooping – who doesn’t love a good dump?
- Fluffy clouds in a blue sky
- Allowing love and joy to vibrate through me
Today, I will strive to allow thoughts and feelings to pass through me; I will strive to not hold onto them and let them make me heavy; I will strive to not allow them to drag me down.